EVENT | PUMP IT UP CONTENTS CREATION CONTEST NOTICE
Page InfoWriter PRIME! The date of Writing17-08-11 10:02 Hits5,803times Comment0cases
Semi-final : July 21 ~ September 10 2017 (Korea standard time)
Final : September 15 ~ September 25 2017 (Korea standard time)
Result announcement : October 10 2017 (Korea standard time)
2. Semi-final - Apply
Create your piece according to the contest’s form and rule and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your music, following the proper format.
1) Music Format for Contest
Music that fits to PUMP IT UP ORIGINAL SONG which lasts 1 min 40 sec ~ 2 min.
Format : MP3, 44100Hz, 320kbps (WAV format is required if you win the contest.)
You can also apply the contest with Classic remix songs.
2) Character Format for Contest
Resolution: A2 300dpi
Format: .png/ .jpg (Image that background is clear with layer is required if you win the contest.)
Standing position, background should be clear, white, or colored (sketch is not acceptable)
Character design must be Original character and the characters already used in PIU
cannot be used.
3) E-mail Format
E-mail title: [PIUCONTEST] Name (nickname) – Title for the piece
(ex. MAX – Sarabande)
E-mail content: name, date of birth, description of your piece
E-mail Size : Under 100mb
3. Final – popular vote
- The development team will grade on all pieces submitted to the contest, and 70% of its score will go into your final score.
- Having the scores from the development team as a standard, BEST 20 will be announced on the voting page.
- Public vote will be held, and votes you win will be counted as score.
- Scores earned from votes will be counted as 30% of your final score.
4. Result Announcement
- Development Team grade 70% + Scores from votes 30% = Final score
- List will be drawn from the highest final score and down, and announced on the set date.
1) Song contest
1st place - $1,000, the song will be inserted in PUMP IT UP
2nd place - $500, the song will be inserted in PUMP IT UP
3rd place - $300, the song will be inserted in PUMP IT UP
4th, 5th place - the songs may be inserted in PUMP IT UP
(You may have a chance to participate as an out sourced composer for PUMP IT UP even if you are not in 5th place.)
2) Character contest
1st place - $500, the character will be used in PUMP IT UP
2nd place - $300, the character will be used in PUMP IT UP
3rd place - $200, the character will be used in PUMP IT UP
4th, 5th place - the characters may be used in PUMP IT UP
(You may have a chance to participate as an out sourced designer for PUMP IT UP even if you are not in 5th place.)
(If the character is used, 3 additional poses can be requested for graphic content production.)
1) Copyrights for pieces of 1st~3rd place belongs to ANDAMIRO. And the pieces can be used for contents or edited.
2) In case the pieces of 4th, 5th place are adopted, copyrights doesn't belong to ANDAMIRO but ANDAMIRO has a right to use.
3) Applicants’ pieces must be original and it must be one work piece per person.
4) Cooperation piece by over 2 people is considered as 1 piece. Additional applying is impossible.
5) If you can meet above subjects then no other limits for the contest apply. If you have a experience for production of PIU or other rhythm game before, also possible to apply.
6) Before final result, Andamiro will contact high rank applicants based on development team evaluation and explain about content use. If the applicants disagree with the condition or no response until the final, those applicants will be ruled out of the contest.
7) The legal responsibility of videos, music, images, property rights, fonts, and etc. used in applicants’ work is at applicants.
8) Pieces that have been applied in other contents, have won in the past, or have been exposed in public in the past can be eliminated from the contest.
9) If there are not enough applicants, or the quality of pieces submitted is under expectation, the number of pieces that would go into the final competition (BEST 20) can be changed.
10) Tax for the prize won is under winners’ responsibility.
11) Exchange standard is 1000 won per $1.
Next contest will be BGA contest.
Look forward to many participations.
Thank you very much.
No registered comment